• In our traditional summer camps, we use challenging and fun activities that feature weekly themes, promote personal growth, and encourage campers to have fun with their friends – while observing social distancing guidelines.
• Traditional camp includes age-appropriate activities including arts & crafts, stem program, group games, Hinduism, cultural program, outdoor exploration, indoor learning experiences and much more. Based on camp location.
• May 30 – August 5
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Extended Care, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Kids will be divided into 4 age groups
1 to 3 years, 3 to 6 years
7 to 9 years, 10 to 14 years
• We will provide Nutrition Vegetarian Meals. Our kitchen staff prepares fresh, healthy, and tasty vegetarian meals.
• Please notify on parent information page.
• All camp registration can be done online:
Yugal Kunj – Radha Krishna Temple and Community Center Upcoming Event.
• Can be done by online payment.
•Yes, We charge 75 dollar per week for extended care.
• Weekly 200 Dollar.
• No, we don’t have refund policy.
• Yes, you can change sessions if sessions are not expired.
• While we do not know what the regulations will be for this summer, YK is committed to following all COVID-19 health and safety protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control and Georgia Department of Public Health, as well as any local or state guidelines.
• Yes, more than one session you will get 10% discount on total amount.
• Camp staff will notify parent/guardian if a camper report feeling ill and needs to be picked up during the camp day. If the primary parent/guardian cannot be reached, the emergency contact will be notified. If it is determined that a camper needs to leave camp due to illness or injury, the camper must be picked up immediately. Camp staff may apply basic First Aid for minor injuries, such as scrapes, bug bites, etc. Parent/guardian will be notified of any medical incidents at the end of the camp day or immediately, depending upon the nature or severity of the incident. If warranted by an injury or other medical situation, camp staff will call 911 for emergency medical care prior to contacting parents/guardians.
·Call the YK Center 678-920-6669 to speak to someone who can handle your needs. Our physical address is Yugal Kunj- Radha Krishna Temple And Community Center 2769 Duluth Hwy, Duluth GA 300096